BEAUTY NEEDS PERSONALITY, TALENT AND KNOW-HOW.
MARIA GALLAND PARIS IS A WORLDWIDE SUCCESSFUL COMPANY GROUP IN THE PROFESSIONAL COSMETICS.
START A NEW CHAPTER IN YOUR CAREER BY JOINING MARIA GALLAND PARIS AND BECOME A PART OF THIS SUCCESS.
TO STRENGTHEN OUR DIGITAL MARKETING TEAM, WE ARE LOOKING FOR A QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED
INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL MEDIA & BRAND CONTENT MANAGER m/f/d
Under the responsibility of the Digital Director, you will be responsible of Maria Galland Paris brand content development and international social media strategy. You will actively contribute to a holistic online content strategy to raise brand awareness to achieve our business goals. Your responsibility is to help to define how to tell Maria Galland Paris story online by creating, improving and maintaining the online content (videos, tutorials, beauty tips, photos…) You will develop creatives concepts for our major launches; but also for long-term and seasonal campaigns. You are the guardian of the brand voice on all online supports. You will work very closely with the International Marketing team as well as the local trade marketing. This role will have exposure to the international brand development and communication teams with the opportunity to influence new projects. The position will be located in our French office in the vibrant heart of Paris.
- Definition, planning and implementation the brand's social media strategy
- Ensuring the growth of the brand's Instagram/Facebook audiences by implementing a strong engagement strategy
- Definition & maintainance of the social media graphical & editorial charters
- Developement of social media concepts & innovative contents (organization of shootings, production of images & videos, follow-up of the post-production, etc.)
- Creation of the monthly social media calendar for all countries and platforms
- Management of the international Instagram account (community management)
- Providing country support & guidance for local Facebook management and others social media initiatives
- Management of paid Social Media Strategy in collaboration with the e-commerce manager
- Definition of the international influencers & partnerships guidelines
Optimization and performance monitoring
- Monthly report of social media performances in collaboration with the countries
- Monitoring and benchmarking of social media communication in order to keep our social networks efficient and innovative
- Guardian of the online editorial charter & webshop tone of voice
- Creation of graphic contents to maintain the webshops updated and support the new launches (Landing pages, banners, images, etc.)
- Creation of the "Beautymag" contents (life balance, beauty tips, beauty articles, etc.)
- Maintenance of the corporate contents (ie: brand philosophy) in coordination with the communication manager
- Degree in Business School (license of 3 years minimum, preferably 4-5 years business school course with focus on trade and marketing with digital profile)
- 2 years of experience in similar positions in international premium companies, ideally in the Luxury and Cosmetics/Fragrance Industry or Retail
- Knowledge of global marketing (including Medias, Digital, PR, influencers…).
- Self-starter able to work autonomously, driving momentum on multiple projects and proactively planning ahead.
- Highly organized with prioritization skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Collaborative team player, with strong influencing/leadership and interpersonal skills.
- At ease dealing with complexity and ambiguity.
- Sensitivity to luxury, perfumes and cosmetics industry.
- Good attention to detail.
- Specific Tool Knowledge required: Photoshop, Microsoft Office suite
- Exciting missions with a wide scope of action
- Working together in a dynamic international and motivated team having joy in work
- Working ambiance characterized by a high level of responsibility, short decision-making channels and transparent organizational structures
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
PLEASE SEND US YOUR APPLICATION.